1. Cut in half lengthwise and fry in about 1/2'' of oil until golden.
2. Fry as above then roll in brown sugar and cinnamon, or roll in brown sugar and cinnamon and fry in about 1'' of hot oil. Makes a crisp caramel coating. Serve hot.
3. Fry in lumpia wrappers (see index).
4. Boil in skins about 10 minutes. Serve as is or with milk and sugar.
5. Glazed (see recipe below)
6. Bake whole in skins in oven or on coals. Bananas will "pop" when done.
7. Slice lengthwise, place in buttered baking dish, dot with margarine, sprinkle generously with brown sugar. Add rich milk to half their depth. Bake until tender at 350°.
8. Cook and serve in sugar syrup, sliced.